Poll

The DRAM Executive would like to conduct a poll to itís members on the following:  Out of the 14 points race dates scheduled for the 2014 season, I would suggest  DRAM use :

Best 8 of 14 Race Day Points
3 (14.3%)
Best 10 of 14 Race Day Points
6 (28.6%)
Leave as is counting best of all 14 Race Day Points with dropping the worst 2 of my race points days.
12 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: DRAM Race Points Poll  (Read 1417 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
DRAM Race Points Poll
« on: March 28, 2014, 10:54:07 AM »
Dram Executive would like to have itís members input on the following topic.

What are your thoughts as to a possible drop in the number of points races for the 2014 season. The idea on how this would work is, There are 14 Points Races on the Interlake Dragway 2014 Schedule. You select your best race days from the 14 points races.  For example: You would select your best 10 or 8 race dates, and those best 10 or 8  race dates you selected would be your total points you accumulated for the year.

The DRAM Executive would like to conduct a poll to itís members on the following:  Out of the 14 points race dates scheduled for the 2014 season, I would suggest  DRAM use :

Best 8 of 14 Race Day Points
Best 10 of Race Day Points
Leave as is counting best of all 14 Race Day Points with dropping the worst 2 of my race points days.

Based on your input on the polling will provide the DRAM Executive information  to discuss with the track owners.

This  is for DRAMís Points Race only and has no connection too Interlake  Dragwayís  Points  Race System.

Please keep in mind this is  not a vote  but  only a poll to collect your valued input.
Gone Mustang Hunting,,,,,,
Back in 10 Seconds!!

Offline Denis Ferland

Re: DRAM Race Points Poll
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 06:59:34 AM »
How would it work for a novice like me goes out ever meet, gets one point for ever meet. One guy come out 3 time runs to final ever time get 10 point out of the day, what then. I loose two of my worst. does he also loose two of his days?

Offline Dsmith

• 73 Camaro Z-28
Re: DRAM Race Points Poll
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 07:57:16 AM »
Hi Dennis, I noticed that no one has posted a reply to your question so I thought I would pipe in.  If you attend every race day you would lose the 2 worst points days you had all season. (in your example you would lose 2 points).  If someone else only showed up to 3 race days then they would lose no points because they didn't attend all event days.  Their 2 worst days would have been the days that they didn't show up and didn't earn any points for.  However if that individual chose to race every race day they would have to take off the worst 2 days!
582 NA, 1.27 60ft 8.90@153mph